This boat will accommodate a total of thirteen (13) people and has a plush U shape interior, two oversize, mid-ship captain chairs. This boat is a tritoon with a Yamaha 150Hp motor designed to get you to your destination quickly and comfortably.
Cruise in Style and Comfort
Morning Half Day: 9:00am – 12:00pm
Afternoon Half Day: 12:30pm – 4:30pm
Full Day: 9:00am – 4:30pm
- Half Day 4 Hours • $50 late charge for every 15 minutes past closing
- Full Day 8.5 Hours • $50 late charge for every 15 minutes past closing
Get your quality tritoon rental in Englewood, Florida!
Our Avalon GS Cruise Boats are tritoons that are equipped for cruising in style and comfort.
There is nothing better than cruising, with twelve (12) friends especially when there is no defined destination or goal. These Englewood, Florida boat rentals are very stable for anchoring out on a sandbar or beach and have enough power for tubing or water skiing. The Bimini top covers the helm station and aft U-shape couches to keep your passengers out of the sun. Lemon Bay Boat Rental boats aren’t like your average rental fleet….THEY GET UP AND GO EVEN WITH A FULL LOAD OF TWELVE (12) PEOPLE ON BOARD!
- Year: 2022
- Hull: TRITOON
- Length: 22’
- Power: Yamaha 150hp
- Equipment: Stereo, Garmin GPS and Depth, VHF Radio, Safety Gear
- Bimini Top: Aft
- Optional to Rent: Cooler
- Capacity: 12 people
- $50 for 15 minutes past scheduled time back (not closing time)
- You will be charged for fuel used when you return your boat.
- All operators are required to have experience relevant to the area, and conditions they will be operating in. You must know how to operate a boat as well as know how and when to operate boat and safety equipment eg. (bilge pump, throttle, trim etc.)
- Proof of N.A.S.B.L.A. or equivalent boater’s safety course ONLY If you are born after Jan 1, 1988 – you are required to have a safe boater’s certificate. You can get this online FREE at BoatUs.org/Florida
- If you were born before Jan 1, 1988 all you need is a DRIVER LICENSE, and all drivers must have some prior boat operating experience.
- No operators under the age of 25 are allowed to rent.
- Valid I.D. State or Federally issued
- Major Credit card for a $500 deposit
- Rental Contract
- NO GULF ACCESS ALLOWED (If you violate this policy you will be charged a $300 fee)
- Florida Safe Boaters Card if born after January 1st, 1988
- Valid Driver’s License for all Drivers
- Credit Card
- Waterproof Bags
- Reading Glasses
- USB Charger
- Plenty of Water (We recommend 1 gallon per person).